The MSN Program at Delaware State University prides itself on offering program options in nursing education and global leadership that support the Magnet Mission and Vision (2020) and prepare nursing graduates as leaders and change agents within the profession.
The DSU Global Leadership option:
- Offers nurses an opportunity to be leaders and experts in their field to tackle global healthcare challenges that benefit clients, families, and communities.
- Educate nurses who identify innovative leadership techniques, offer solutions to healthcare challenges, and empower nurses to be part of organizational development and goals to improve client outcomes.
- Provides future leaders and change agents’ opportunities that support cutting-edge research related to current global health challenges.
Median annual salary: $104,280
Job Projections: 32% growth from 2020-2030
For more information visit: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Technical skills
The DSU Nursing Education option:
- Provides innovative teaching strategies, curriculum development, and evidence-based pedagogy that focuses on relevant challenges and solutions surrounding nursing education and teaching.
- Fosters evidence-based pedagogies for future nursing professionals and change agents in nursing education.
- Offers opportunities for future educators to actively participate in nursing science and groundbreaking research to develop future educational scholars in teaching, research, scholarship, and civic engagement.
Median annual salary: $84,060- $118,800
For more information visit: https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes251072.htm
Plans of Study
New Plan of Study