Geraldine Atkins-Siddiq, EdD, MSW
BSW Assistant Professor
Wesley College of Health and Behavioral Sciences
gatkins [at] desu.edu
- Ed.D. 2019 Education (Northcentral University, San Diego, CA)
- M.S.W. 2011 Social Work (Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ)
- B.A. 2009 Urban Studies (Rutgers University, Camden, NJ)
- Trauma associated with foster care.
- Childhood trauma and development.
- Transition of youth aging out of child welfare system.
- Loss and Trauma in children and young adults
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- National Association of Black Social Workers (NABSW)
- National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)